ALL CARRY-IN ITEMS AND PERSONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
ALL UNATTENDED BAGS AND ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES.
CAMERAS MAY BE USED TO MONITOR THE FACILITY.
NO RV OR TRAILER PARKING ALLOWED.
GATES OPEN – 9:00 AM (SATURDAY, SUNDAY & MONDAY)
GATES CLOSE – 3:00 PM (SATURDAY, SUNDAY & MONDAY)
(No entry/re-entry after 3:00 pm)
- No Coolers
- No Loose Ice
- No Cans
- No Glass
- No Insulated Metal Bottles
- No Aerosol Cans
- No Alcohol
- No Pets (except certified service animals)
- No Knives or Weapons Of Any Kind
- No Tents
- No Awnings
- No Cooking Equipment
- No Bicycles
- No Drones/UAVs
- No Lasers/Pointers
- No Skateboards
- No Segways/Hoverboards
- No Scooters or personalized motor vehicles (unless for ADA purposes)
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
To minimize imposition it is recommended that Air Show patrons bring only necessary items on their person and limit the size and contents of carry-in items to those that are essential. Air Show concession stands feature a wide variety of food and beverage options for your enjoyment and convenience.
IN RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS QUESTIONS:
- A “cooler” is anything that was designed to insulate. Often the contents are fine as long as they are NOT in a cooler.
- Loose ice is prohibited because it is difficult to search. Ice packs ARE PERMITTED .
- Non-alcoholic beverages (liquid or frozen) ARE PERMITTED in small clear plastic containers such as water bottles or sports drink bottles.
- Food IS ALLOWED, but it must be wrapped in clear wrapping and not in a cooler.
- Chairs, strollers, cameras, blankets and handheld umbrellas ARE PERMITTED. Handheld umbrellas ARE PERMITTED ONLY in the General Admission area.
- Wagons ARE PERMITTED. The contents of the wagon are subject to search.
- Aerosol sunscreen in TSA sizes (3.4 oz. or 100 milliliters) IS PERMITTED
YOUR COOPERATION AND PATIENCE ARE APPRECIATED.
The Cleveland National Air Show will only permit the entry of small coolers carrying life-saving medicines or formula bottles for young infants.