The 2021 Cleveland National Air Show COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols are for the welfare of all attendees, performers, staff and volunteers. Protocols are in accordance with the current guidelines from federal, state and local government agencies and include:
- TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE ONLY with contactless ticket scanning at the gates. No ticket sales at event. On-site parking fee will be credit card preferred payment. Capacity will be in accordance with State of Ohio guidelines.
- Facial coverings are optional for fully vaccinated attendees. The CDC advises individuals who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing facial coverings. Regardless of vaccination status, the requirement to wear a facial covering does not apply to individuals under ten years of age. A mask is any material covering an individual’s nose, mouth and chin. If a guest does not bring or has lost a mask, a replacement will be provided at no cost.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between your party and others. General Admission monitors will assist in maintaining appropriate distance, encouraging households to set-up chairs 6 feet from other groups. Entertainment Seating areas will provide appropriate distance among all parties.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the Air Show grounds, and attendees are encouraged to use it regularly. Frequent sanitization of restrooms and other high touch surfaces will take place.
- Cashless transactions will be encouraged at all food/beverage/souvenir locations. Attendees must be seated when eating. Guests can eat at their General Admission seating area or their ticketed seat location.
- If you begin to feel ill at the Air Show, you should seek help immediately. A spectator dedicated isolation area will be available for any fan that begins to feel ill after entering the event. If you feel ill at any point before leaving home or on your way to the Air Show, we ask that you please stay home.
- Facial coverings are optional for fully vaccinated Air Show performers, staff, and volunteers. The CDC advises individuals who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing facial coverings. Staff/Volunteers will submit to daily temperature scans, frequently wash and sanitize hands, and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly.
- Follow the signage and public address system announcements to help maintain physical distancing.
All guidelines and procedures are subject to change and will continue to be analyzed and shaped by the health and safety guidelines recommended by the CDC, State of Ohio Department of Health, Cuyahoga County Board of Health and Cleveland Department of Public Health.
Fan Health Promise
2021 Air Show attendees agree that they will not come to the event unless they can confirm, on behalf of themselves and their guests, that none of the following are true as of the date of their visit:
- Within the last 14 days, attendees have not tested positive for, or been exposed to, COVID-19
- Within the last 48 hours, attendees have not experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever of 100.4⁰ F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC)
- Within the last 14 days, attendees have not travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the 2021 Air Show grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.