The Cleveland National Air Show COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols are for the welfare of all attendees, performers, staff and volunteers. Protocols are in accordance with the current guidelines from federal, state and local government agencies and include:
- TICKETS AND ON-SITE PARKING WILL BE SOLD ONLINE ONLY with contactless ticket scanning at the gates. No gate sales. Capacity will be in accordance with State of Ohio guidelines.
- Facial coverings are optional for fully vaccinated attendees. The CDC advises individuals who are not fully vaccinated or at risk to continue wearing facial coverings in crowded settings. Regardless of vaccination status, the requirement to wear a facial covering does not apply to individuals under two years of age (or who are medically not able to tolerate a facial cover.) A mask is any material covering an individual’s nose, mouth and chin.
- When possible, maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between your party and others.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the Air Show grounds, and attendees are encouraged to use it regularly. Frequent sanitization of restrooms and other high touch surfaces will take place.
- Cashless transactions will be available at all food/beverage/souvenir locations.
- If you begin to feel ill at the Air Show, you should seek help immediately. A spectator dedicated isolation area will be available for any fan that begins to feel ill after entering the event. If you feel ill at any point before leaving home or on your way to the Air Show, we ask that you please stay home.
- Facial coverings are optional for fully vaccinated Air Show performers, staff, and volunteers. The CDC advises individuals who are not fully vaccinated or at high risk to continue wearing facial coverings in crowded settings. Staff/Volunteers will frequently wash and sanitize hands, and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly.
- Follow the signage and public address system announcements to help maintain physical distancing.
All guidelines and procedures are subject to change and will continue to be analyzed and shaped by the health and safety guidelines recommended by the CDC, State of Ohio Department of Health, Cuyahoga County Board of Health, Cleveland Department of Public Health and Department of Defense.
Fan Health Promise
Air Show attendees and their guests, agree that they will adhere to the current State of Ohio and Cuyahoga County COVID-19 guidelines/procedures and not attend the event if they have tested positive for, or been exposed to, COVID-19:
COVID-19 Testing and Treatment | COVID-19 (ohio.gov)
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By entering the Air Show grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.