U.S. Air Force Interactive Experience
The Hangar will appeal to the tech-thinker, mechanically-inclined individual. With a focus on maintainer careers such as Air Force Crew Chiefs and Cockpit Avionics, the tour will give Air Show attendees a behind the scenes look at the technology and structure used by Airmen every day.
- Take a photo with a full-size F-16 Fighting Falcon.
- Using LeapMotion technology, visitors must repair a CV-22 hydraulic leak
- Visitors sit inside a replicated F-16 cockpit and run through virtual challenges through a HoloLens headset.
- C-130 Hercules tire change challenge.
- Using VR and a replicated KC-135 boom pod structure, visitors perform an in-flight refueling mission.