The Cleveland National Air Show provides spectacular visuals and fascinating stories. If your media outlet would like to cover the Air Show, please read the information below and proceed to the online registration.
Media Credential Registration must be received no later than 5:00 pm Friday, August 28, 2020. Credential requests received after 5:00 pm August 28, 2020 are not guaranteed to be processed and will be handled on a case by case basis.
Do you qualify for Cleveland National Air Show media credentials? See below to find out:
- Cleveland National Air Show media credentials are for working media only. Credentials will only be issued to media that provide their organization’s press credentials or an official assignment letter from an accredited media outlet. Family members, friends, children, etc., are not issued media credentials.
- Freelance journalists/photographers are not issued credentials unless they are on a specific assignment from a recognized media outlet. The assigning media outlet must make the credential request.
- Video/film production crews (non-news) must receive approval from the Cleveland National Air Show before receiving credentials. This also applies for Internet media that are shooting video for release on websites.
- Photographer credentials are approved for editorial shooting only. Photographers shooting for stock houses, resale and other commercial purposes will not be credentialed and are welcome to purchase a ticket.
- Blog administrators, writers, vloggers, and podcast sites will not be considered for media credentials unless proper documentation of the site’s history can be provided. Such documentation includes established period of existence, traffic/subscriber data, and previous coverage of aviation or the Cleveland National Air Show. Maintaining a Facebook page or other social media account does not in itself qualify a person for media credentials.
- Press IDs from organizations that charge a fee for the ID are not sufficient for media credentials.
- Registered media representatives will receive occasional e-mail updates from the Cleveland National Air Show.
- The Cleveland National Air Show maintains the right to request additional information from any media outlet prior to approving credentials, and also may approve or reject any credential requests for the event.